Cable Detection EZiCAT i500 dual frequency
As with all our cable locators the EZiCAT i500 is robust and easy to use. Packed full of all the well-known, beneficial features the EZiCAT i500 makes avoiding and locating buried utilities an easy and efficient task. It's simple to operate, so you can just press the trigger and start locating. The Network Rail approved cable locator is suitable for a wide range of applications and can be used with the EZiTEX signal transmitters and EZiSYSTEM accessories for increased accuracy and applications.
The EZiCAT i500 is ideal to use before any excavation work to avoid striking a buried utility. This locator will increase your on-site safety, save you time, through the unique 'Automatic Pinpointing' feature, and save you money by reducing cable strikes.
You can use the locator to detect a number of different cables or pipes:
- Electricity cables Data / telecomms cables.
- Conductive pipes (including; steel, cast iron etc.)
- Non-conductive pipes or cables (including; clay, concrete etc.) when used in conjunction with Cable Detection's accessories and/or EZiTEX signal transmitter to detect them.
Automatic controls, making the EZiCAT easy to use, requiring minimal user training.
Starts in Power Mode
Ensures the most potentially dangerous current carrying services are detected first for maximum operator safety.
Automatically locates power or radio signals, helping to confirm the presence of services upon initial site occupation making cable detection easier and safer!
Buried utilities close to the surface pose a significant safety risk to site works. The new Hazard Zone function provides an additional warning to the close proximity of buried services, alerting users to the immediate danger.
Maintains the highest peak reading obtained on the signal strength indicator for a period of time, allowing the operator to quickly and accurately pinpoint the service position.
Built-in test function
Allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the EZiCAT before use.
Service Due indicator
Wrench icon displayed after 12 months.
Highly visible digital LCD display
with built-in light sensor, automatically enabling the backlight in dark conditions.
Robust, light weight design
EZiCAT i‐Series locators are specifically engineered for tough site conditions.
- Dual mode active tracing for on‐site flexibility
- Controls: On/Off, Mode select, ’i‐button’ Information select & view
- Frequencies: Power 50/60 Hz, Radio 15‐60 kHz, Generator 8 & 33 kHz
- Depth range: Power/Generator 3 metres, Radio 2 metres
- Dust and water protection to IP54
- EZiCAT i500 Locator
- Six AA (LR6) Batteries
- Quickstart Reference Guide
- Safety Concepts Manual
- CD‐ROM containing User Manual & Certificate of Conformity
All images ©2018 Cable Detection Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for Cable Detection Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend