Cable Detection EZiTEX t100xf dual frequency Signal Generator
The xf-series signal transmitters (gennys) are compact, robust and easy to use. They are dual frequency transmitters with the addition of extra low tracing frequencies that have been designed in conjunction with the EZiCAT xf-series cable locators to easily and accurately avoid, trace or locate buried cables and pipes.
We would always recommend using a EZiTEX signal transmitter whenever you are trying to locate buried utilities.
- Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference
- Enables depth estimation, when using a depth estimation cable locator
- Enables you to locate non-conductive utilities (i.e. not giving off an active signal) by applying an active signal onto the utilities. The signal can then be traced using any EZiCAT locator. Using a EZiTEX signal transmitters this way will help you locate around 50% more buried utilities than using an EZiCAT cable locator alone.
- Producing up to 1 watt of power and boasting an IP65 rating, the transmitter is fully protected even in the harshest of conditions.
- Four adjustable output levels, delivering a maximum output level of 1 watt.
- Durable waterproof design – environmental protection rating of IP65. Robust, compact and lightweight design engineered for tough site conditions.
- Choice of 3 tracing signals :
- 33K everyday site use, generally accepted as an industry standard.
- 8K long tracing and reduced cross coupling.
- 8 kHz & 33 kHz (Constant dual frequency available in connection mode)
- 512 Hz & 640 Hz Enables long distance tracing.
- Ease of use – default output frequency of 33K.
- Externally located clear, audio visual controls. This ensures a robust waterproof design.
- In built test function – allowing operators to test the hardware and software functionality of the EZiTEX before use.
- Dust and water protection to IP65 (Lid closed)
- Battery life: 30 hours intermittent use
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Dimensions- 180mm (H) x 260mm (D) x 280mm (W)
- EZiTEX Signal Generator with earth spike and cable kit
- 4 x D alkaline (IEC LR20)
- Quickstart Reference Guide
- Safety Concepts Manual
- CD-ROM containing User Manual & Certificate of Conformity
All images ©2018 Cable Detection Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for Cable Detection Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend