Leica DA230 3 Watt Signal Transmitter
The Leica DA230 Multi Frequency 3 Watt Signal Transmitter with extended 512Hz and 640Hz frequencies - use in conjunction with the DD100 or DD200 Series Smart Cable Locators to achieve improved accuracy and application scope - accessories include Trace Rod 50, Midi 8/33 Sonde, Signal Clamp and Property Connector.
Fast Easy Secure Shopping
No Account Required
The Leica DA signal transmitters apply a signal onto underground cables or pipes that may not carry a detectable signal. The Leica DD SMART cable locators can then be used to locate the signal from the Leica DD signal transmitter.
The DA signal transmitters are compact, robust and easy-to-use. They have been designed in conjunction with the DD SMART cable locators to easily and accurately avoid, trace or locate buried cables and pipes.
Typically used to:
- To improve the detection success.
- To trace the route of a utility.
- To make a depth or current measurement.
Features additional 512Hz and 640Hz Frequencies.
- 1 Watt or 3 Watt options.
- Compatible with; DD130 Locator DD230 SMART Locators
- 512Hz, 640Hz, 8kHz, 33kHz, 131kHz and combined (33 kHz +131 kHz)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery as standard
- IP67 rating
- 3 Year warranty