C.Scope SGA3 Signal Generator
The C.Scope SGA3 Signal Generator operates in conjunction with a C.Scope CXL3 or DXL3 Cable Locator operating in Generator mode. The instrument generates a 33 kHz signal which is transferred to a cable, metal pipe, Plastic Pipe Tracer or New C.Scope Flexible Tracer so that it can be traced with the locator.
- Variable Power Outputs.
- Long battery life.
- Industry standard 33 kHz transmitter frequency.
- Traditional pulsed signal output plus continuous signal output for quick tracing and depth measurement.
- Integrated accessory tray that can accommodate ALL of the most common accessories.
- Extra long auxiliary Earth lead included as standard.
- Extremely robust and weatherproof design. (Moisture/Dust resistant to IP65)
- 12 Month Warranty.
- Network Rail approved.
- 1) On/Off
- 2) Low Power/High Power
- 3) Pulse/Continuous
- 4) Audio mute
- Connection mode socket
- Connection mode earth socket
- Audio feedback on button press
- Audio frequency drops to indicate a good connection
- Audio frequency on induced mode changes with power level
- Audio output pulsed to indicate pulsed mode
- Low battery indication
- 33 kHz
- Direct Connection Lead
- Extra Long Earth Lead
- Earth Stake
- 4 x "D" cells (LR20) Typical life (guide) 40 hours
- 3.4 Kgs including batteries
- 12 months Warranty
All images ©2018 C.Scope Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for C.Scope Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend