C.Scope 8 kHz Sonde
The C.Scope 8 kHz General Purpose Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter hermetically sealed in a robust torpedo shaped case which which can be screwed onto the end of a drain rod and fed into a pipe.
The pipe direction can be then be traced using a C.Scope Locator set to Generator/Transmitter Mode.
The location of a pipe blockage can be identified using this system with enormous cost saving potential.
- Green case to identify the 8kHz version.
- 8kHz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by a C.Scope Precision Pipe and Cable Locator.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65.
- Adaptors available for different Drain Rod types.
General Purpose Sonde 8kHz
Waterproof robust plastic.
5 – 7 metres dependant on Locator.
1 x AA (IEC type LR6) typically giving up to 50 hours intermittent use at 20C.