C.Scope M-Scan Magnetometer
The M-SCAN Magnetometer can locate deeply buried ferrous objects such as manholes, septic tanks, valve boxes, line identification markers, survey and boundary marker pegs and cast iron gas and water pipes and joints. The M-SCAN detects ferrous (magnetic) metals at a much greater depth than conventional metal detectors. It is capable of detecting objects up to 5m deep, depending on signal strength.
- High Sensitivity
- Excellent Detection range
- 50/60 Hz warning
- Field polarity indicator
- Erase feature
- No response to aluminium, brass or copper
- Visual and audible signal strength
- Multi adjustable sensitivity
- Easy-to-use keypad
- One-handed operation
- Low battery warning
- Long battery life
- Easy access battery compartment
- Rechargeable batteries option
- Robust, lightweight and ergonomic construction
- Carry case as standard
- IP65 / IP66
- Eight 1.5V Cells, type AA, LR6, or equivalent. Alkaline cells recommended.
- 100 hours Battery Life typical intermittent use.
- 4 segment visual bar Battery Indicator.
- Approx. 1.0 kg (without batteries).
Sensor Tube Length
- Heavy duty high impact ABS (Water and dust resistant to IP65).
Sensor Tube Construction
- Epoxy sandwich coated aluminium (Waterproof and dust resistant to IP66).
Tip Protector Construction
- Heavy duty thermoplastic elastomer.
- Background masking function allowing detection work near ferrous material.
- Visual warning of 50-60 Hz electric field.
- Numeric indication of signal amplitude, Multi segment bar graph, Polarity indicator, Zero field crossing indicators, Battery level and 50-60 Hz electric field warning.
- 8 volume levels, including mute. Frequency (pitch) varies with signal amplitude.
- 4 levels of adjustment.
- Volume, Sensitivity, On/Off and Erase.
- Protective shoulder carry case.
All images ©2016 C.Scope Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for C.Scope Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend