C.Scope 33 kHz Sonde
The C.Scope 33 kHz General Purpose Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter hermetically sealed in a robust torpedo shaped case which which can be screwed onto the end of a drain rod and fed into a pipe. The pipe direction can be then be traced using a C.Scope Locator set to Generator/ Transmitter Mode. The location of a pipe blockage can be identified using this system with enormous cost saving potential.
- Orange case to identify the 33 kHz version.
- 33 kHz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65.
- Adaptors available for different Drain Rod types.
- Waterproof robust plastic.
- 32768Hz continuous.
- 5 - 7 metres dependant on Locator.
- 38mm diameter.
- 102mm length.
- M10 stud
- 1 x AA (IEC type LR6) typically giving up to 50 hours intermittent use at 20C.
All images ©2016 C.Scope Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for C.Scope Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend