C.Scope 20m Plastic Pipe Tracer
The unique C.Scope Plastic Pipe Tracers are designed specifically to allow SMALL diameter, non-metallic pipes to be traced.
Developed as a result of requests from the British gas industry the C.Scope Plastic Pipe Tracers are the smallest diameter product on the market and can be successfully inserted into pipes when nothing else fits. Their unique construction gives unparalleled reliability and yet allows both line tracing AND the all important end tracing using the remarkable Sonde technology housed at the very tip of the Tracers.
Comes in 20 metre or 50 metre lengths.
- Extremely small diameter can be used in pipes down to 10mm.
- Highly robust, resistant to kinking.
- Available in 20metre and 50metre lengths.
- Full length or tip only detection capability.
- Water and gas proof.
- Uniform diameter to allow easy use with any proprietary insertion gland.
- Waterproof robust plastic.
- Operates at 33 kHz.
Line detection depth
- 2.5m with Cable Avoidance Tool, 2.5m with Cable Avoidance Tool XD, 3m with MXL Locator.
Tip/End detection depth
- 3m with Cable Avoidance Tool, 3m for Cable Avoidance Tool XD, 4m for MXL Locator.
- 20m or 50m.
- For actual Tracer Rod & Tip: 68.
- For Plastic Pipe Tracer Casing: 54.
- Reel: Robust plastic housing.
- Core: Flexible, chemical resistant plastic.
- 20m: 150x120x250.
- 50m: 165x290x240.
- Diameter: 6mm.
- Bend Radius: 50mm.
- 20m: 1248g.
- 50m: 2073g.
All images ©2018 C.Scope Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for C.Scope Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend