C.Scope Signal Injector
The C.Scope Signal Injector is an accessory which when connected to a C.Scope Signal Generator or Transmitter applies a signal safely to an electrical system via a conventional 3-pin power socket. This signal will then be detectable on the buried supply cable outside the building and any supply cables within the property.
- Highly efficient transfer of Signal Generator signal to electricity supply cable.
- Isolates Signal Generator from electrical supply for safety.
- UK or Schuko plug types.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65.
- Can be used with all C.Scope Locators, Generators and Transmitters.
- Encapsulated, robust housing.
- Moisture / dust resistant to IP54
Electrical Output (Mains side)
- Electrical Isolation: Class II (Double Insulated).
- Mains Plug Connector: UK, 3 pin to BS1363, load between Live and Earth or 2 pin European Shuko style.
- Maximum Voltage: 250 V rms.
- Maximum Load: <10mA (predominantly capacitive).
- Frequency range: 45-65 Hz.
Electrical Input (Signal Generator side)
- Connector: 3 pin XLR male (industry standard).
- Maximum Voltage: 42 V rms.
- Maximum Power: <250mW when driven from SGA or SGV.
- Input Impedance: 2000 Ohms.
- Frequency: 33 kHz.
- Box: 100mm x 50mm x 25mm.
- Input Lead: 1m.
- Output Lead: 1.5m
All images ©2018 C.Scope Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for C.Scope Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend