C.Scope Metal Pipe Sonde
To address the problems of detecting the position of a blockage or other relevant feature within a metal pipe, the C.Scope Metal Pipe Sonde is specially designed with a low frequency signal output that is capable of being transmitted through the metal pipe walls to the surface.
This makes it ideal for finding the position of blockages in metal pipes or for use with a camera and is powerful enough to be detectable at up to 5 metres depth with MXL4 Precision Pipe and Cable Locator (dependant on pipe material and wall thickness).
- Red case to identify the low frequency version.
- 640Hz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by the C.Scope MXL4 Precision Pipe and Cable Locator.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP68.
- Adaptors available for different Drain Rod types.
- Waterproof robust plastic.
- 640 Hz continuous.
- Up to 5 metres with C.Scope MXL4 Locator (dependant on pipe material and wall thickness).
- 39mm diameter.
- 121mm length.
- M10 threaded stud supplied with 7 t.p.i. rod fitting (other adaptors are available).
- 1 x AA (IEC type LR6) typically giving up to 50 hours intermittent use at 20C.
- EN300 330
- EAN 5060086350791
All images ©2018 C.Scope Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for C.Scope Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend