C.Scope 100mm Signal Clamp
The C.Scope Signal Clamp allows operators to apply the Generator/Transmitter signal (from a SGA, SGV, SGA2, SGV2 and MXT2) effectively to any cable.
It is an extremely practical way to allow individual cables to be traced even when the cable is in amongst other cables.
Compatible with most makes and models of Signal Generator
- Robust Plastic
- Spring loaded jaws
- 100mm toroidal induction ring
- Tuned for optimum use with 33 kHz C.Scope Signal Generators
- Built to conform to BSEN61010-1:1993 and BSEN 61010-2-032:1995
- 270 x 160 x 28mm
- Maximum service diameter = 105mm
- Suitable for use with all C.Scope Signal Generators and Transmitters (SGA, SGV, SGA2, SGV2 and MXT2)
All images ©2016 C.Scope Limited
Subtech Safety Limited are official Distributers for C.Scope Limited products
Please contact us for products not advertised on this website as we may be able to supply
We Also Recommend